Crucible Patch Notes: May 22nd, 2020
On May 22nd, 2020, Crucible came out with a new patch. This is a relatively small patch and primarily addresses some bug fixes and crash fixes in the game. This patch also allows people who run a Windows Insider Preview build to now play the game. Below are the new Crucible patch notes in full, quoted directly from their steam page.
Update notes: 2:00 p.m. May 22, 2020
Developer's note: We're continuing to work on connectivity and improving the matchmaking queue to ensure that teams start out with the appropriate number of players.
- Windows Insider Preview builds are no longer blocked from playing Crucible.
- Updated Alpha Hunters matchmaking rules to help reduce wait times.
- Fixed one of the bugs leading to players receiving a “FATAL_ERROR” message and being unable to launch the game. We’re continuing to work on additional fixes.
- Fixed an additional bug that caused some Heart of the Hives matches to start with a 3vs5 team imbalance.
- Fixed a bug that caused some matchmaking attempts to fail after players dropped out of queue.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to occasionally get stuck after exiting their drop pod.
- Fixed a bug that caused some currency symbols to display incorrectly in the in-game store. This was a visual change only.