Yakuza: Like a Dragon Wiki
Yakuza: Like a Dragon is the latest in a series of games. This unique style of Japanese roleplaying game is quite an adventure. Taking place in the fictional Yakuza filled world of Japan, Ichiban Kasuga finds his way in the world.
Players will encounter all sorts of challenges, mini games, sidestories and interestin characters in Yakuza: Like a Dragon. This game has more fun side things to do than most games on the market now days. One of the best parts of this game is that they competently walk a fine line between "This is a game," and "This is a story."
We made a section for yakuza like a dragon guides. If you need help with something, you might be able to find the answer in the guides section.
Here's all the guides we've made for Yakuza: Like a Dragon:
- How to get bonsai in Yakuza Like a Dragon
- Sotenbori battle arena in Yakuza Like a Dragon
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon Absolute Shield guide
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon insect guide
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon casino location
- How to get a replacement dragon soul bat
- Yakuza Like a Dragon dungeons
- Yakuza Like a dragon freelancer job
- Where eggs come from in Yakuza: Like a Dragon
- Yakuza Like a Dragon hostess clubs
- Where is Ichiban Confections in Yakuza: Like a Dragon
- Night Queen job in Yakuza: Like a Dragon
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon Nameless Katana locations
- Urinator location in Yakuza: Like a Dragon
- Yakuza Like a Dragon Yakuza Training Gear
There are seven playable characters in Yakuza: Like a Dragon.
The romance workshop is where you can craft some powerful weapons and armor. You can also strengthen pre-existing weapons to make them even stronger. This workshop is a very useful tool to make your adventure easier. Head over to the Romance workshop guide for more information.
We made a list of all the shops in Ijincho and what they sell, along with information about each of the items. It's a valuable resource worth referencing.
You might also like: